Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

oh lala

I am reading my old journal and I found one entry:

June 19, 2000: “Last week… Brooke, Priya, Robert, and Byron visited me. I was so excited to see him. He looks cute with his dyed hair- BLUE!!! Oh lala. He seems shy but I like his personality. We talked on TTY almost everyday. When Byron had to leave, I gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek. Two days later, he visited me again with Robert and Brooke. I think I fell in love with Byron. Right now he is at Disneyland. I miss him and talking with him. I hope he is thinking about me and will buy me something. I hope someday I will kiss him for the first time”

This entry made me laugh. At 15 years old, I thought I knew what is love is all about. Oh boy, I was wrong. It is always fun to watch myself grow.

2 comments:

Cosmic Child, a Celestial Wonder said...

hahaha!!! most definitely! i have several similar entries- thinking i have understood life and love.

the truth is we will always keep on learning and realizing until we`re 6 feet under.

megan said...

haha very cuteeee... after reading your old entry, it makes me realize how it's easy to see our personalities stay the same, no matter how much we grow and change due to experience... the reason i say this is because, i still see YOU in your writing. comparing to how I see ME in my old entries when writing about the similar topics.. where even at 12 years old, i thought deeeeep. maybe too deep for the average 12 year old. lol.