Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

spring is here, well almost!

Winter never will be my favorite season. I love Holidays, drinking hot coffee, and studying the snowflakes falling. I hate the coldness, how my back hurts because of shivering , and how I have spend a lot of time indoor. Finally, spring has arrived, well almost. I started to walk both of my dogs often. I’m excited about this. I am looking forward to spend more time outdoor!

Priya, friend of mine, since I was three years old and I decided to do our small photography project together. The orchards are everywhere here in my home area so I always want to take pictures here. First, we stopped by an orchard that looks like they are covered with snow! Bee was everywhere so they could make some honey! Yummy! I admired them. After this we went to another orchard and the trees’ branches were so green! We both should do another photography project again someday. It was a lot of fun!




No comments: